tirsdag 26. januar 2010

HÄR KOMMER LILLA UNDERBARA CLOWN...

*
What kind of fool am I?
That never fell in love.
It seems that I'm the only one,
that I have been thinking of...
*
What kind of man is this,
that could not see,
what could be seen by allmost everyone, but me..
*
What kind of lips are theese?
That lied a million kiss...
That whispered empty words of love,
and left me alone like this?
*
Why can't I fall in love?
Like any other man?
And maybee then they'll see
What kind of fool I am...
*
What kind of clown am I?
What do I know of life?
Why can't I cast away this mask of play
And live my life?
Why can't I fall in love?
'till I just give a damn?
But maybee then they'll see
What kind of fool I am?
*
*
R.I.P
Dag Frøland.
*
Thanks for the memories.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar